Death of a Horse

There is no service supplied by Los Alamos County to pick up a dead horse.

If your horse dies in your corral call Animal Bi Product and Leroy will come and remove the body.

Call Valley Vet (505-455-2228) and arrange a time to bring standing horse (in trailer_ to Pojoaque office. He will put down the animal and arrange for Animal Bi Products (Leroy) to remove the body. $500

If you live in Santa Fe County, you may call Randy Watkins at (505) 424 – 1850 #200. $80 / ton for animal.

Rio Rancho Sanitary Land Fill – (505) 892 – 2055